Saturday, July 4, 2009

How

Well I worked with a girl and I thought maybe my husband would like if her and I played. We all went out and we got back she went to the restroom well I started to suck my husband's cock while she was in there he heard the door and tried to pull back I did not let him go and she walked out and asked him what would you do if I kissed Renee. He said probably cum so she kissed me and started rubbing me. Next thing I know we are in the bedroom and all of us our kissing and rubbing and then she slid down and started to lick my pussy while my husband was fingering her and kissing me. One of the best feelings I have had. She was eating me fingering me and husband was kissing me til he stuck his cock in my mouth. I came huge big orgasm. Oh the MMF so after she got done she asked so have you ever fucked 2 guys I said no she said that is fun, she told us about her experience. I said no way til I met Duane a younger 20 yr old friend of my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment